We’re always interested in what people are reading: We’re the ones on buses craning our necks to get a look at book titles and authors. Perhaps you’re the one maneuvering the book cover at the perfect covert angle to make us really work for our noseyness. Or perhaps, like us, you also notice what others are reading. No judgments; no assumptions. Just curiosity.
Here are a few titles we spotted on Metro and Sound Transit buses around Seattle earlier this week:
- Chocolate Flava: The Eroticanoir.com Anthology by Zane (Route 15 on 4/28)
- The Life and Times of Thunderbolt Kid by Bill Bryson (Route 77 on 4/29)
- Watching the English: The Hidden Rules of English Behaviour by Kate Fox (Route 77 on 4/29)
- Rainbows End by Vernor Vinge (Route 7 on 4/29)
- Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking (Route 28 on 4/29)
- Museums and Galleries of Paris / Insight Guides (Route 28 on 4/29) Continue reading “Metro Reads: Books spotted on local buses”